Sunday, August 16, 2009

LOSOS WAY


01. The Way (Intro)
02. My Time feat. Jeremih
03. Imma Do It feat. Kobe
04. Feel Like I’m Back
05. Everything, Everyday, Everywhere feat. Keri Hilson
06. Throw It In the Bag feat. The Dream
07. Money Goes, Honey Stay (When the Money Goes) feat. JayZ
08. Salute feat. Lil Wayne
09. There He Go feat. Paul Cain, Red Cafe & Freck Billionaire
10. The Fabolous Life feat. Ryan Leslie
11. Makin’ Love feat. Ne-Yo
12. Last Time feat. Trey Songz
13. Pachanga
14. Lullaby
15. Stay feat. Marsha Ambrosius
16. I miss my Love





One of the best albums ive heard all year...without a doubt!
If you havent heard it or got you a copy then you really should...and no im not biased :p listen and judge for yourselves...
I am yet to see the movie but unfortunatly I cant get hold of a copy out here in England! However I am working on it lol...

Highlighted tracks are my favourites at the moment! ;) But honestly I think this is his best album yet...



1 comment: